Terms Of Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
“Reward Me” or “Program” means Reward Me Loyalty Program via website www.rewardme.my (“Website”) or Reward Me mobile applications: RewardMe App or RM Merchant App (“App”)
“LESB” means Loyalty Ecosys Sdn Bhd (1197937-A)
“Member” or “Members” means individual(s) who has been accepted by LESB as participating member(s) of the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein
“Membership” means membership to the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions herein; “Merchant” or “Merchants” means the participating merchant(s) of the Program;
“Stamps” means the Reward Me Stamps awarded to Members for purchases and redemption of Rewards at participating Merchants’ outlets;
- These Terms and Conditions (including the Policy on Privacy and Data Protection) govern the award and use of Stamps by Members, and set out the terms of the agreement between LESB and each Member with regards to the Program. A person intending to participate in the Program can sign up and register for the Program with LESB. By applying to register with the Program or using the Reward Me App or Website, a Member is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. LESB may, in its sole discretion decide and without the need to assign any reason, refuse an application made by any person to be a Member.
- LESB reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notification to Members. Earning or redeeming Stamps by Members will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. Failure to observe the Terms and Conditions stated herein by a Member may result in termination of Membership.
- LESB reserves the right to, at any time, vary or terminate the Program or any privileges under the Program or withdraw the Program from use without prior notification to Members and without being liable in any way to Members. LESB may, at its sole discretion, remove any or all Members from the Program at any time.
- Membership is open to individuals who are 18 years of age and above. Residents and non-residents of Malaysia may apply for membership.
- A Member may use Reward Me App only in participating Merchants’ outlets or at such places or on such items as LESB may specify from time to time.
- Reward Me App is an open and free to download App; No annual fee will be charged for the Membership.
- Member must present their personal ID via QR code generated by Reward Me App to the cashier of the participating Merchants’ outlets in order to receive Stamps from each purchase spent during the payment process. Presented after the transaction will not be accepted for Stamps accumulation.
- There shall be no accumulation of Stamps for backdated receipts, special savings, offers, bulk purchases and sales, unless otherwise stated.
- Stamps accumulation will begin from nil. Transactions of Stamps are available for your attentions in the App. Members are advised to review and monitor their transactions from time to time.
- Stamps will expire 36 months after issuance on a first in first out basis. Stamps are not transferable.
- Stamps will be awarded when a Member purchases goods at participating Merchant’s outlets. Each participating Merchants may have its own logic of reward Stamps (e.g: RM1 spend will award 1 Stamps or 5 Stamps). LESB may alter the method and rate at which Stamps are awarded at its discretion from time to time. Each Stamp is equivalent to the value of RM0.01 (1Sen) or such other value as LESB may revise from time to time.
- A Member may redeem some or all his Stamps for products at the participating Merchant’s outlets, through the coupon offered.
- Redemption of Stamps for Cash or Cash voucher will be processed after the application details for redemption has been received by LESB. Only application that fulfilled conditions will be process. LESB will bank into your assigned bank account within 3 working days or sending the Cash voucher to you after review and investigate the transactions; LESB reserve the right to reject your application if fault or error found in your transactions. Bank transfer services fee or postage fee will be incurred.
- In the event of a failure or breakdown of any equipment or system used in connection with the Program, LESB may refuse request for redemption or to award Stamps on any transaction. LESB and the Merchants shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in the event Stamps are not awarded or redemption cannot be made, due to any failure in the equipment or system used in connection with the Program.
- The use of the Website or App is at the Members’ risk. Members are responsible for the security of their user login and password. LESB accepts no liability for the disclosure of the user login or password by the Member to a third party, whether intentionally or not. LESB reserves the right to block a Member from accessing his account online if LESB has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraud or misconduct has been committed by the Member or a third party.
- LESB uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information in the Website or App and in all its publications, LESB makes no warranties or representations as to their accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. The contents, materials, products or other services available in LESB’s publications or accessible through the Website or App are on “as is” and “as available” basis. LESB disclaims all warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement, in relation to the contents, materials, products or other services published. LESB does not warrant that the Website or App will be error-free, free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components or access to the Website or App will be uninterrupted.
- LESB shall not be liable in any way for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages howsoever arising out of (i) the use of, or access to, the Website or App; or (ii) delay or inability to use or access the Website or App; or (iii) for any content, information, material, products or services published in, posted on, advertised in or obtained through LESB’s publications or the Website or App.
- Notification of any matter in relation to the Program shall be deemed given to Members if it is made via any one of the methods below:
- by posting on the Website or App; or
- by sending an email to Members who have provided email address to LESB; or
- by publication in a newspaper; or
- sending by ordinary post to the last known address of Members appearing in LESB’s records.
- If LESB sells or transfers the Program to another party, LESB may transfer all of LESB’s rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any consent from any Member. LESB may further disclose and transfer all and any information and data which LESB holds or which resides in the system of LESB in relation to the Members and all transactions made by Members, including purchase and redemption transactions (“Information”) to the new transferee, or disclose any such Information to a prospective new buyer. The Member hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to such transfer and disclosure of the Information to the new transferee or the prospective new buyer.
- LESB will only be liable to a Member (and not any other third party) who suffers loss in connection with the Program arising from Stamps being wrongly deducted or non-credit of Stamps entitled by a Member and in such a case, LESB’s sole liability will be limited to crediting to the relevant Member’s account such Stamps which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not.
- LESB is a service provider and transaction handler for third party Merchants. LESB is not the agent of any Merchant and takes no responsibility for the services or products for which Merchant provides. LESB makes no claims or promises with respect to any third party, such as Merchants, businesses or advertisers listed on the Site or App.
- LESB and the Merchants are not responsible or liable to the Members for indirect, consequential or economic losses, loss of profits, loss of opportunity or punitive damages of any kind.
- LESB may further establish rules, procedures and policies in relation to any matter regarding the Program, all of which shall form part of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions as set out herein shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other documents, statements, rules, procedures, policies or communications, issued by LESB, including FAQ, advertising or promotional materials.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Each exclusion or limitation of liability in these Terms and Conditions shall also apply for the benefit of each of the participating Merchants and their employees or agents.